Saturday, January 2, 2010

Best day ever!!!!

Yesterday was pretty much the best day of my young life so far! My man, Brenden, took me snowmobiling at noon in Henefer which was a total blast! I had never been on a snowmobile before but I'm into that kind of thing so I was excited to go. We started the day by meeting the other two couples that were going with us. They were awesome! Richi was a companion of Brenden's on his mission and they became best friends. Flash is a cousin of Richi's and is super hilarious! He was the clown that kept us all on our toes and laughing. Their dates were really fun to be with and they weren't super girly (thank heavens).
One time Richi's date rolled their snowmobile and we all tried to help them get it unstuck but couldn't figure out why it would start. So we sat trying to start it for an hour, having snowball fights, white washing Flash and sociallizing. After an hour Brenden was looking intently at the snowmobile, the way men do, and found that the key somehow got turned to off hahahahaha, Brenden got it started after that with one pull, yup that is my very observant man.
After we got the sled unstuck we went back and messed around for an hour before heading back to the truck. Brenden got the snowmobile going 85 miles an hour at one point!!! He was satisfied with himself and me for holding on. He is so funny like that :)
When we got everything loaded and people in the trucks, we headed down to get some dinner. We ate at East Canyon Resort. The food was amazing but the location was the best, it was in an old log cabin with a fire going, animal heads hanging and old saddles (Brendens favorite thing in the world). We stayed for two and a half hours just hanging out talking about everything you can think of.
When we finally left the resturant, we went back to Richi's house and watched The Gaurdian. Fabulous movie. We left there at about eleven thirty!!! By this time both of us were totally exhuasted and sore from riding all day. I got home at almost midnight and went straight to bed. I hit the pillow and was totally out. So did Brenden I'm sure. Yup pretty much the best day ever! I had a great time and hope to do it again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment